Spray Tanning At Gatsby & Miller Beauty Salon In Amersham
We offer professional Kissed by Mii spray tanning to deliver beautiful, flawless golden tans. The Kissed by Mii formula is enriched with minerals and ingredients that hydrate and soften the skin while delivering an odourless streak-free tan.
The tan comes in seven shades that can be tailored to your individual skin tone and desired depth of colour. We offer a 6-8 hour developing tan and also an express formula that can be showered off after just 1-3 hours.
Spray Tanning Services In Buckinghamshire
Preparing For A Spray Tan
We will give you pre- and post-tanning guidance but the following advice will also help you prepare for your spray tan at our Amersham salon.
1. Shave at least 24 hours (48 hours if waxing) before your spray tan to allow your pores to close properly to ensure a smooth tan.
2. Exfoliate 24 hours before your spray tan. This will remove dead skin cells and help your tan to last longer.
3. Moisturise the night before your spray tan. Pay particular attention to stubborn dry areas such as the back of your hands, elbows, knees and ankles.
The Day Of Your Spray Tan
1. Have a shower before your appointment to rinse off any oils, moisturisers, make-up, deodorant, perfume or after shave lotions.
2. Wear loose, dark clothing as your clothing may become slightly stained (this usually washes out).
3. Consider what underwear to wear. We will provide paper panties but some people prefer to wear their own underwear or a bikini bottom.
4. Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes.
5. Remove jewellery.
Spray Tanning - Frequently Asked Questions
Is Spray Tanning Safe? With our Kissed by Mii spray tan, there is zero risk of sunburn, skin damage, premature wrinkling or ageing sun spots.
Will My Tan Turn Orange? The days of 'orange tans' are now a thing of the past thanks to improvements in fake tanning products.
How Long Will My Spray Tan Last? Your tan should last up to seven days but the longevity of your tan will depend on your skincare regime and lifestyle.
Can I Have A Spray Tan At Gatsby & Miller Salon If I Am Pregnant? We recommend avoid having a spray tan during the first trimester of pregnancy. Please call the salon on 01494 728899.
Book A Spray Tanning Appointment At Amersham's Best Beauty Salon
You can book your spray tanning service at our Amersham salon by calling our Beauty by G&M team on 01494 728899.