GATSBY & MILLER COVID POLICY
We would like to share with our clients what to expect when you visit Gatsby & Miller Salon in Amersham following the easing of the Government’s Covid restrictions from July 19th.
As you may know, we sent out a survey to our guests and team members to get a better understanding of the measures we should take at Gatsby & Miller going forward. Thank you for taking part and please be assured that we have listened to you and taken heed of your responses.
With that in mind, please note that the following measures will be in place when you next visit us:
- We will continue utilising the screens in salon to enable social distancing
- We will continue cleaning the salon to its usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on multiple contact areas
- All team members will continue to wear face coverings and we kindly ask that guests also wear a face covering while they are with us
- We will continue to take daily temperature checks for guests and our team members
- Our team members will also be tested for Coronavirus regularly
- We will continue to use single use towels and freshly laundered gowns for all of our guests
We will review this policy at regular intervals. In the meantime, if you need to speak to us, please call 01494 728899. We value your co-operation and are, of course, happy to talk to you about any concerns you may have. Thank you.