About Us

Our Ethos

Gatsby & Miller’s vision is to build a long lasting relationship of trust and commitment by providing honest, expert hair advice.

The entire team are dedicated to providing exceptional service that is customised to compliment you and your lifestyle in a friendly, relaxing environment.

Gatsby & Miller… never about us, always about you


Our Salon

Gatsby & Miller Salon is based in the heart of Amersham.

With an unrivalled passion for hair, Gatsby & Miller first opened the Amersham salon in July 2011 with a dedication to provide a refreshing approach to hairdressing with an exceptional service and a commitment to creating gorgeous hairstyling in a relaxed, friendly environment.

New ventures within the hairdressing industry of Moroccanoil Advocates, Moroccanoil Creative Team members at London Fashion Week, winning small Business accolades, Wella Colour Collective members and a team building as professionals in the fields of Master Colour Experts, hair extension specialists, hair loss specialists and brand ambassadors.

The Gatsby & Miller teams have a refreshing approach for hair and we simply want everyone to feel special.


OUR CHARITY PARTNER

At Gatsby & Miller, we all know someone who has been helped by the Hospice of St Francis, and continue to support its’ vital role in our community.

The Hospice of St Francis is a charity that provides professional support and care for people with life limiting illnesses. Delivering peace, comfort and dignity to people and help them live life to the full, for whatever time is left. As a registered charity, the facility receives 20% funding from the NHS and rely on local efforts to fund the remaining 80%.

Book Online

Book Online

Book Now – Amersham

Sign up now

Sign Up Now

Sign up now text

Register now to receive our monthly newsletters with all the latest promotions, trend news and updates, including celebrities gossip.

Click here to register